Indian Summer Days parade
Join us on Saturday for the parade – it’s open to all! Register by September 15 to be eligible for a $50 cash price in one of five categories.
- Walking/Band/Bicycle line up on 2nd Avenue behind the Middle School playground/UMC
- Motorcyle/ATV line up on Main Street between 2nd Ave. and Central
- Cars/Trucks/Floats line up on Central Avenue
- Horses/Livestock/Wagons line up on Main Street between Central and Stolp
- Large Trucks/Emergency Vehicles/Tractors line up on North Main
Download 2017 Indian Summer Days parade entry form
Pageant celebration parades
You’ll see Native American dancers, a wagon train, Indian Maidens, classic cars and so much more.
Bring your lawn chair and a camera – and don’t forget ear plugs! Our cowboys love shooting their guns in the air as they ride by.