2020 Peace Treaty Festival Parade
- Bands / walking / bicycles line up on 2nd Avenue behind the Middle School playground/UMC
- Motorcyle / ATV line up on Main Street between 2nd Ave. and Central
- Cars / trucks / floats line up on Central Avenue
- Horses / livestock / wagons line up on Main Street between Central and Stolp
- Large trucks / emergency vehicles / tractors line up on North Main
Bring your lawn chair and a camera – and don’t forget ear plugs! Our cowboys love shooting their guns in the air as they ride by.
Pageant celebration parades
You’ll see Native American dancers, a wagon train, Indian Maidens, classic cars and so much more.